[Ltib] Problems updating kernel on MPC8377EWLAN

From: Francesco
Subject: [Ltib] Problems updating kernel on MPC8377EWLAN
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:03:08 +0200

Hi,
I am trying to update kernel version from 2.6.25 actually shipped with the board and BSP to a recent 2.6.31.
Update is needed in order to have 802.11s support.

I am having troubles to compile new kernel using ltib, actually i found pieces of infos in this mailing list but i get lost when i have to create configuration file to compile.
I just wnat to run a kernel menuconfig and there select option i need, then compile and get boot images.

Can anybody explain how to proceed?

Thanks a lot.

--
Francesco Cappuccio