[Ltib] How to get 'chat' program installed in LTIB ? Error: "sh: /usr/sb

From: Quentin YANG
Subject: [Ltib] How to get 'chat' program installed in LTIB ? Error: "sh: /usr/sbin/chat: not found? "
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:11:53 +1100

Hi,

Just came accross this problem when trying to establish a PPP
connection with Sierra 3G modem on Phytec board.
I added 'ppp' package during LTIB build.
But could not find how to install 'chat'.
So end up with 'sh: /usr/sbin/chat: not found' error.

Don't know whether 'chat' has an independant rpm release package or
it's part of 'ppp' package
because I did not get any result when google 'chat rpm package'.

If 'chat' is a package, then what's the package name?

address@hidden ltib-qs]$ ./ltib -m listpkgs
With above command, I did not see anything looks like 'chat' package.

I can see '/usr/sbin/chat' on my Linux PC running Fedora9.
And had no problem establishing PPP connection with Sierra 3G modem on LinuxPC.

Any help are highly appreciated。

Regards,
Quentin