RE: [Ltib] Booting from SDHC

From: Reer, Carolyn (SA-1)
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Booting from SDHC
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:47:49 -0500

I know it’s a dumb question. The write protect is switch is tiny, I tried it both positions.

When it’s not locked I can write to the 256MB not included in the /dev/mmcblk0p1 partition.

I guess if all else fails, I can scrub the file system to a bare minimum to fit in 256MB, create a small p2 partition and boot from that partition.

Of course I am assuming I can CREATE a 2nd partition!

Carolyn Reer

201-405-2992