Re: [Ltib] Booting from SDHC

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Booting from SDHC
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:33:10 +0000

Hi Carolyn,

Make sure write protect is not set (the tiny mechanical tab)

Also, you will probably need to format the SD card to something like
ext2 (or ext3/ext4 without a journal).

When booting, you need to tell the kernel to wait for the SD card, so
you'll need to add rootwait, for example:

root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rw rootwait

Regards, Stuart