Re: [Ltib] DirectFB Example Project for LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] DirectFB Example Project for LTIB
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:15:12 +0000

Hi Jeremy,

The DirectFB examples are available in LTIB if you run ./ltib -m config
and select them.

If you're asking about what all the stuff in
dist/lfs-5.1/DirectFB/DirectFB-examples.spec
is all about.  Then a good starting point for .spec files for LTIB is to
look at dist/lfs-5.1/helloworld/helloworld.spec

There is also some info in the FAQ online as well as some hints in the
files in the doc directory of the LTIB distro.

For a general reference to rpms, take a look at the Maximum RPM book,
which is online.

Some of the entries in the LTIB .spec files may look a bit weird.  This
is a function of cross compiling and safety for the most part.  If
there's anything in the helloworld.spec that you can't understand, feel
free to ask.

Regards, Stuart