Re: [Ltib] commit some new package in ltip

From: Bouteville Perre-Noël
Subject: Re: [Ltib] commit some new package in ltip
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:55:58 +0100

sorry,

all binary and patch are here :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22100696/ltib/[patch name]

example for your requested patchs url are :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22100696/ltib/qt-4.7.2-animation-refresh.patch
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22100696/ltib/qt-4.7.4-tslib-disable-O_NONBLOCK.patch

Pierre

Le Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:03:15 +0100, Peter Barada <address@hidden> a écrit:

On 01/02/2012 04:22 AM, Bouteville Perre-Noël wrote:
Hi

see here my ltib rar, just make a diff with yours ltib.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22100696/ltib/ltib.rar

Qt is in dist/lfs/qt-embadded

Pierre,

Thanks for the .rar file, but looking at
dist/lfs-5.1/qt-embedded/qt-embedded.spec, it refers to
qt-4.7.2-animation-refresh.patch and
qt-4.7.4-tslib-disable-O_NONBLOCK.patch - patches missing from that .rar
file...

If those patches are small enough, email them to the list, else send a
pointer to another .rar file that contains them.  Then I can see if it
builds/runs in my ARM OMAP3 environment.  What platform are you running
qt-4.7.2 on?

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/