Re: [Ltib] commit some new package in ltip

From: Bouteville Perre-Noël
Subject: Re: [Ltib] commit some new package in ltip
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:58:20 +0100

Hi,

You can find it here.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22100696/ltib/ltib.rar

Note all: file use can be found at :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22100696/ltib/[file name]

Pierre

Le Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:59:01 +0100, Stuart Hughes <address@hidden> a écrit:

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your email.  Unfortunately it won't make it to the list as
there's a size limit for attachments.  If you get a chance to
de-construct this to patches against the current public CVS that would
be most helpful.

Also, for any referenced binary content, we will need some information
of the origins of each one.  What is needed is:

* A link to where you got it from (or if you were the originator)
* The license for the file

Thanks, Stuart