Re: [Ltib] Auestion regarding ltib.preconfig configuration changes and h

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Auestion regarding ltib.preconfig configuration changes and how to have LTIB follow it
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:35:28 +0100

Hi Peter,

From memory; you're correct once you've run ltib it will not look at ltib.preconfig any more. You'd need to put the system back in the default state (distclean). Alternatively you should be able to add the needed packages using the ./ltib --hostcf -m config When you're done, you can copy the result back to ltib.preconfig for a cold-build.

One thing to watch out for though is that when you run ./ltib --hostcf -m config it takes notice of all the collateral dependencies (intended for the target) and so the list of package you end up installing is more than if you just enabled the single packages in the ltib.preconfig file by hand.

Regards, Stuart