Re: [Ltib] Using LTIB without root privileges

From: Christoph Baumann
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Using LTIB without root privileges
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:19:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Mike,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

I did some testing in that case and ran into problems.
rpm seems to fail under fakeroot-ng when called with "--initdb". Calling it as
normal user in that case works.
But later installing the RPMs with fakeroot-ng fails as they are not unpacked.
So the rootfs doesn't get populated. Maybe "--relocate" could help but I
remember having read some comment that some packages aren't relocateable.

Regards,
Christoph Baumann