Re: [Ltib] One step, CMO build

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] One step, CMO build
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:17:08 +0100

Hi Lance,

The idea of using configuration management on top of something that is
already under configuration management is not such a great idea,
although I do understand.

The expected way to do this is with: ./ltib -m trelease

This does a load of checked and spits out an ISO image including
pre-built binaries and all the source code that made the binaries.

There is also a -m release, but to use this you need integration with
the "mother" CMS (write access).

Regards, Stuart