Re: [Ltib] Forcing kernel rebuild

From: Jump, Lance
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Forcing kernel rebuild
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:12:35 +0000

Designation:  Non-Finmeccanica

Pete,

How are you changing the kernel config? Are you doing it using LTIB, or are you
doing it directly in the kernel build directory? You should use LTIB because it
maintains a kernel configuration file in config/platform/<platformType>. That
file ends up getting copied to the kernel build directory. If you make changes
without using LTIB, the modified kernel config file will not get copied back to
the LTIB config tree and you will effectively lose your changes.

Lance