lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: lwIP on RTLinux-GPL

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: lwIP on RTLinux-GPL
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:14:17 +0100

Hello Sergio,

> Hello again. If the other -devel subscribers have no objection in
including the
> porting to RTLinux in the CVS...
>
> How do I do that????

If you have CVS experience or knowledge; become a Savannah member and
email me your login name.

I can give you write access to the CVS: please use it for checking out
and committing the contrib module only, and please commit changes
to your directory only.

Also, you may discuss these issues on the lwip-devel mailing list.

> The porting is based on the 0.6.1 lwIP version.
> I've no objection in porting the last one, but... should I update all
files to
> comply with the last version everytime a new release appears???

No, not necessarely. Whatever you think is best for your project!

For convenience however, you can tag your release with the
tag "RELEASE-0_6_1" to make sure it is intended to work
with 0.6.1 of lwIP.

Regards,

Leon.