lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] TCP ack timing

From: Mountifield, Tony
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] TCP ack timing
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:17:44 +0100

> Anyway, I think that even with that change the original
> poster would see the same problem, as the max segment size
> must be less than half the receive window for the algorithm
> to work.

The strange thing I'm finding is that by taking the MSS back down to smaller
values, my lwip system crashes, so I'm wondering whether there is some problem
with that algorithm on my system.

The window size is still currently 2048.

If I make the MSS 128, 256 or 512, and then send the data stream to it, it
crashes very quickly. If I make the MSS 1000 it crashes after a while. If I
make the MSS 1024 it appears to be ok.

I'll continue digging!

Cheers,
Tony

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television. If received in error please
notify the sender and destroy the original message and attachments.

www.tandbergtv.com