lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #5378] Support for IGMP, the multicast group managemen

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #5378] Support for IGMP, the multicast group management protocol
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:19:56 +0000

Update of bug #5378 (project lwip):

                Severity:               2 - Minor => 3 - Normal

Follow-up Comment #8:

Just commit the release. I use it without any problems, and I just have
change the way I initialize the mac filter to be independant from my
target...

I can try to integrate some other modifications from Mace which can be
interest some others developers, if they need them...

Please, send me any comments...

Hoping that will help Thomas and others...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?5378>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/