lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19177] Faulty arp initialization in ethernetif_init s

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19177] Faulty arp initialization in ethernetif_init skeleton
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:18:33 +0000

For arp_timer, I will prefer a LWIP_ARP set to 0 in opts.h to match to other
options (their names are LWIP_UDP, LWIP_TCP, ....).

etharp_init is another problem. It have to be call with other init function
(like a sample is proposed in comment #1).

About idea from comment#1, where we have talk to initialize arp_timer from
tcpip_init_done, to my point of view, if it's always possible, it is not a
good solution to keep lwIP simple.

It's good for us that you use PPP & SLIP, because it doesn't seem that lot of
active developpers can help us on this part.

Before change it with a LWIP_ARP option, I propose you to wait comments from
other active developers. Agree for you?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19177>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/