lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation

From: Jared Grubb
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation about using lwIP
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:01:08 +0000

I would love to see the flowcharts.

I think collecting all these docs into one place would be a major help. I
remember searching the mailing list to try to figure out the "proper" lwIP
init sequence and never getting a complete answer. Also, a doc on the lwIP
options would be nice.

lwIP is changing quickly, but even slightly out-of-date docs are better than
none. For example, Adam's 6.5-year-old PDF was a great help to me.

I am willing to take on the task to start putting together some docs into the
docs/ dir of the CVS tree (with a HTML TOC perhaps). Maybe I can get some good
stuff together in time for 1.3 :)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7068>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/