lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #23240] recv_udp increases counters for available rece

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #23240] recv_udp increases counters for available receives before netbuf is actually posted
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:18:03 +0000

Jonathan, I do think converting the counters to signed would work. However,
after working with lwIP for over 3 years now, I still don't like the fact that
we need three (!) counters here (recvmbox will have a counter, recv_avail and
API_EVENT).

But since there have been some deadlock reports on the lwip-lists in the last
few months, I guess solving this neatly can be left to sockets2 and converting
the counters to signed should do the trick.

D'you have time to implement and test that, or do I have to jump in? *g*

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23240>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/