lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Savannah failure

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Savannah failure
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:03:37 +0200

Jakob Stoklund Olesen wrote:
> Kieran Mansley wrote:
>
> > This will leave us without any of the commits made in May.  Simon
> > Goldschmidt was the only person to commit anything to the main
> > repository in May (according to lwip-commits), so I'm hoping this should
> > be too difficult.
>
> The Git repository at http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/lwip.git has
> all of Simon's hard work, I think.
>
> I have a full commit history up to May 20 on my local disk. Let me know
> if I can be of any help.

I'd prefer the git way since it would bring us back all the single commits
along with the commit messages. And since these are nearly a month old (and I'm
being on holiday for some time now), I really can't remember all those.

I do have the local CVS checkout though and of course would be able to check it
in again from there, while losing the messages and as single commit, though.

Jakob, as I suppose you don't have CVS write access, you'll either have to get
that or send the git thing either to me or Kieran (I prefer Kieran since I
don't have git and would need to install it first :)

Simon