lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] PPP: request ID is not increasing?

From: narke
Subject: [lwip-devel] PPP: request ID is not increasing?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:14:50 +0800

Hi,

I see all the outgoing request ID are keep 0x01 and never increase.
In the code, I can see something something like:

  f->reqid = ++f->id

but the f->id itself does not get changed.

It's intended so?  It's seems it's required to increase the request id
according to RFC 1661. This also can be confirmed with pppd behavior.

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (address@hidden)