lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] ppp-new testing

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: [lwip-devel] ppp-new testing
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:18:09 -0600 (MDT)

I'm testing the ppp-new branch, just wanted to report that I got it
working (I had to increase the stack size for the TCP/IP thread, that was
the cause of the previous crash experience).

A couple things I noticed:

- I had to add an include of <string.h> in ppp_impl.h
- In magic.c, I moved the include of lwip_md5.h or md5.h into the #if
PPP_MD5_RANDM block
- I had to add "ppp.h" to memp.c (it seems to get included if pppoe is
enabled, but I use pppos)

I will run tests for the next little bit and report if I find anything
interesting.

Cheers
Ivan