lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] netconn_bind() not working?

From: rlesko
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] netconn_bind() not working?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:31:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply.  Let me be a little more specific...I understand that
TCPView isn't monitoring lwIP.  Maybe I can explain things a little
differently.

-I have verified that netconn_bind() is being called, and that port 80 is
available.
-Through TCPView I can see on my machine that there is nothing connected on
port 80.

To me, based on those two factors, I am concluding that something is not
working in the process of binding the IP address to port 80.  At this point,
I have tried digging into the framework but as a first time lwIP user it is
quite difficult.

Is this a WinPcap issue? Is it a lwIP issue?  I don't know.  Would you have
any ways of determining where the hole is?  Or perhaps I am barking up the
wrong tree?

Thanks,
Ryan