lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-members] [bug #47334] 6LoWPAN crashes on reassemb

From: Martine Lenders
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-members] [bug #47334] 6LoWPAN crashes on reassembly of high payload lengths
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:55:24 +0100

Hi Simon,

> "Martine Lenders" wrote:
>> [this one:
>> https://www.iot-lab.info/hardware/m3/[https://www.iot-lab.info/hardware/m3/]
>
> Is this freely available? Would it be possible to have one or two for
> development of the stack? ;-)

Sadly, no. Not as hardware. But the platform which is build with it is
openly available (including GDB access via SSH). You just have to
register at https://www.iot-lab.info/testbed/signup.php (the
registration process might take a while since it is checked by
humans). Alternatively, you can use the SAM R21 Xplained Pro board by
Atmel which is openly available. I wanted to mention it (which is why
there is the unfinished sentence "but I also saw the same behavior
this one") but somehow it got lost.... It was late yesterday ^^".

Cheers,
Martine