lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] Newbie - LAN91C96 & mem_malloc

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] Newbie - LAN91C96 & mem_malloc
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:36:54 +0200

Hello Kieran,

> I presume that lwip-users is still broken.  Any update on this Leon?
>
> Kieran

No updates. It is still down :-(

>From the site:
"If you are the developer of one of the projects hosted here and you want to
get in touch
with the maintainers of this server (Savannah) you can then write to
address@hidden"

So I did:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2003-07/msg00785.html

I have just resend this very message to the list, as there was no reply.

I cannot fix the list myself. I have double-checked the mailing list
settings, but they
are correct and neither Adam or me have changed anything recently.

Regards,

Leon.