lwip-members

[lwip-members] Is the newest 0.6.4 lwIP version stable and workable abou

From: anson
Subject: [lwip-members] Is the newest 0.6.4 lwIP version stable and workable about the BSD socket API?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:01:45 +0800

Dear All,

    I have used the lwIP 0.5.3 version in my embedded system. But it don't support fully function of BSD socket API. Now, I need select() and other feature to implement more complicated application. I find that the newest 0.6.4 version includes more BSD socket API. Does anyone have ever ported and used?
    In the 0.5.3 lwip.pdf, Chapter 17 mentions that BSD socket API implementation is provided as a reference only, and in not intended for use in actual programs. really? If yes, that is too bad to me.

Anson