lwip-members

[lwip-members] Re: lwIP Patch

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-members] Re: lwIP Patch
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:19:40 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Sebastian Bauer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm mailing you privatly because you have applied my patch the last time.
>
> I submitted a again a patch to savannah some days ago. Would it be possible
> to apply it to the devel branch again (or tell me what is missing)? It
> basically brings the raw ip support to upper layers. I'd like to enhance it
> later but I think it is better to do this step by step. Thanks in advance.

Looks OK to me.  Some of the changes to raw.c didn't apply cleanly (the
changes to raw_send_payload/raw_send_to) but I was able to do those by
hand.

My only comment would be a slight concern about the misuse of the port to
contain the proto in the api_lib/api_msg stuff, but as you highlight this
with comments so it is obvious to anyone what you're doing I think it's
probably OK.

I have applied it to the DEVEL branch.

Thanks

Kieran