lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] Bug/patch notification

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] Bug/patch notification
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:10:15 +0200

Hello Kieran,

the lwip-users replacement is online; I have started lwip-devel which seems
run fine, although the mailservers at Savannah do seem busy, so distribution
to subscribers tends to be delayed.

> Is it possible to get an email whenever anyone submits a new bug or patch,
> perhaps sent to the lwip-members list, so we know something needs
> attention.  At the moment I never know that something new has appeared
> until someone points it out to me.

OK, I could find the option of email notification on bugs, which I have
directed to address@hidden

The patch admin page does not allow anything, which is poor... as I
totally see your point in that being very, very handy.

> Maybe we should concentrate on setting up the lwip-users replacement
> first, but once that's sorted I'd find this useful if anyone knows how to
> configure it.

I could open up some admin tasks to some of those interested on lwip-members
now that Adam seems very busy.

Just tell me if you are interested.

Leon.