lwip-users

[lwip-users] speed and delay question with uc/os-ii

From: jarkko . loima
Subject: [lwip-users] speed and delay question with uc/os-ii
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:13:47 +0300

Hi!

I'm using lwip with uc/os-ii. I'd like to know which is the wastest & delayless
way to send data (size of data to send is about 4260 Bytes).

I'm using TCP with netconn_write() at the moment but have a little problems with
delay (20 ms) & retransmissions...

So, is UPD faster way or should i use tcp_write() or something like that??? I
think that with UDP i could get rid of these retransmissions.

My application is very speed sensitive and data comes in using interrupts.

-JLoima