lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] speed and delay question with uc/os-ii

From: jarkko . loima
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] speed and delay question with uc/os-ii
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:45:24 +0300

Thanks for quick answer.

I have to send either (4260) Bytes once in 100mS or 73 Bytes in every 2mSec...

Buffering & sending data with TCP is more reliable way but it takes about 20mSec
to send that packet. Reason for problems is that i'm using interrupt driven
system and sending data through TCP overrides all lower level interrupts. If i
chabge prioritys of interrupts incoming data is ok but TCP-start's sending out
of order & retransmissions...

So what would you suggest? Do you think that i could send UDP-packet once in
every 2mSec?

Other end is w2k Visual C++, program with casynckSocket...

-JLoima