lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving
Date: 11 Oct 2004 11:25:33 +0100

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 17:20, Leon Woestenberg wrote:

> No objections from my side.

I object now, to my own proposal!  Sorry for the confusion!  I had
misread Atte's post, confusing tcp_receive() and tcp_recved() and the /*
...comment deleted... */ explained why that check was necessary.  The
risk of calling tcp_ack() twice on every received packet is that the
remote host may (if two acks are dispatched, and nothing has changed in
between calls) wonder if the duplicate ACKs signify data loss.

> Do we have clear definitions of the TF_ACK_*
> flags?

I think so.

Kieran