lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] regarding lwip, loopif and ip_route

From: Jim Buteau
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] regarding lwip, loopif and ip_route
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:15:17 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

> To be honest, I think that the loop back interface has received little
> attention, and so if it doesn't work, it's probably wrong.  If you feel
> like taking a look at it, and making the necessary modifications, I'm
> sure patches would be welcomed.

In my app, the loopback is working fine.  I'm just not sure if using
ip_route()
to force a packet through it is proper behavior.  It's definitely working
for me though.
I posted my changes in another email on this thread.

The fact that I can't find my problem in the lwip-users lists makes me think
that I
may be missing something though.

Jim