lwip-users

[lwip-users] Start of lwip

From: Paulo da Silva
Subject: [lwip-users] Start of lwip
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:40:25 -0300

Hi

I read the lwip documentation and found nothing about.
I want to know what is the sequence of functions a should call to initialize the lwip.

I saw in tcpip.c a function with the the name tcpip_thread(), that call a several init functions, but I did not understant why it waits in a mailbox and if arrive data it can call ip_input, into the documentation I read that ip_input should be call by ethernet driver, this is so confuse, I did not see the background functions of lwip been called.

May somebody give me a help?

regards

/Paulo