lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] SNMP over lwip

From: John Horton
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] SNMP over lwip
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:54:41 -0000

Thanks for the responses guys.

I had a quick look at the microchip web site and I got the impression
that they have implemented their own scripting language to describe MIBS
instead of using ASN1. This means that we would convert standard ASN1
based mibs into this script such that their script compiler can produce
the source code for their agent.

It also only seems to support SNMP v1 and not v2c or v3.
But hey, it's free! We will probably end up using it with yours truly
supporting it :)

John