lwip-users

[lwip-users] Bind port problem

From: Etienne Lanoy
Subject: [lwip-users] Bind port problem
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:55:25 +0100

Hi everybody :

On my product, I have an embedded configuration server based on TCP. User can change this TCP port
to throught Firewall.
In my port_configuration variable, there is the value of this famous port. By config, we can change it.
With this code I do that :

tcp_bind(global_pcb, IP_ADDR_ANY, port_configuration);
global_pcb = tcp_listen(global_pcb);
tcp_accept(global_pcb, config_server_ip_accept);

The problem is when I execute this code to change the port binded, after it, I can connect to my product with the
old and the new port. The old port isn't unbind.

I have seen in the global_pcb, that the old and the new port are in it. But I don't want it.

How can change the port of my embedded server without have old and new port connection capabilities ?

Ex :

BEFORE :
 Config : TCP/9999

AFTER (we want that the user acceed to the product by the port number 10000)
Config : TCP/9999
    AND
Config : TCP/10000

I thank you a lot.