lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP streaming

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP streaming
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:59:43 +0100

Hello Trond,

I am sorry, my fault. These emails where still in the queue, but the screenshot made them >64 kByte, so they where held for moderation.

I let them pass, but only after a considerable amount of time (lack of time for moderation...) whilst you may have decided to resend the posts later.

Regards,

Leon.

Trond Kortner wrote:

I am sorry about that, I don't understand why these 2 old e-mails are "retransmitted". Just disregard them.