lwip-users

[lwip-users] Does lwip compile under linux 2.6?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] Does lwip compile under linux 2.6?
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:20:11 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

Does lwip compile under linux 2.6? I am trying to make unixsim (I need simhost) using CVS repository contrib and lwip , but it doesn't compile. When make, it appears several errors, regarding ISO C90 compatibility and others.

I have tried to force gcc to ISOC99. So these errors dissapear but appears others.

I am using the ARCH=linux flag, and gcc 3.4 version.

Thank you,

Regards.