lwip-users

[lwip-users] managing storage problems.

From: shai katzir
Subject: [lwip-users] managing storage problems.
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:12:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a problem to deal with releasing packets when a receive mbox gets
full.
In my case, i have a binded UDP socket which doesn't do receive, but a
remote computer keep
sending packets to that socket. In this case, the receive mbox of that
socket gets filled quickly.
But, the lwip does nothing to deal with it. when the lwip does mbox_post it
doesn't check if the mbox is full, and it relies that the packet will be
fetched in the future, and will be released then.

what can i do to free those packets once the mbox is full?

thanks,
shai