lwip-users

Re[4]: [lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib

From: Guido Moritz
Subject: Re[4]: [lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:49:07 +0200

That is why I didn't spend to much time on the options. As I already
worked with lwIP before I have seen this check and thought it should
be OK then. That is why I thought the problem was really the mem
allocation.
But if the check is incorrect, it is a bit of .... senseless. I'm
sorry that I'm not deep enough in the code to provide any improvements
(up to now!)

Guido

Antwort auf Mail vom 02.09.2008, 14:40 Uhr:
Betreff: [lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib