lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RE: Run Application on linux????

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RE: Run Application on linux????
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:12:41 +0200

Pavel,

Please don't get me wrong, but posting the same message again and again will generally lead to the exact opposite of what you want: people will get annoyed and not even read your posts any more.

This is a project and (a mailing list) of people working on an open source project in their free time, and if there is noone available (or willing) to answer your question than I'm afraid it's like that! Besides, did you skip Iwan's last message?

Simon

Pavel Daniel Lopez Castillo wrote:
Iwan Budi Kusnanto <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Pavel,
maybe you can take a look at contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim/ and read
the README file.
This unixsim compiled well in my system ( ubuntu 8.10 ).

when I compile simhost, I see the following error:
error while loading shared libraries: libpcap.so.0.6.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I installed from the repository libpcap0.8

but still gives me the same error when I compile