lwip-users

[lwip-users] Fw: problem in memp_alloc()

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: [lwip-users] Fw: problem in memp_alloc()
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:26:27 -0400

Hi all,

I have made a new lwIP 1.3.0 project (with no OS) based on a project that runs well.  Now this new project fails to initialize. I got a system assert in memp_malloc(): LWIP_ERROR("memp_malloc: type < MEMP_MAX", (type < MEMP_MAX), return NULL;)

I did'nt change any options in files opt.h or lwiopts.h, and my settings has always been to define MEMP_OVERFLOW_CHECK  0.

any idea of option I could do to debug that?

I've tried to define MEMP_OVERFLOW_CHCK to 1 and to 2, but the cpu hangs somewhere in memp_overflow_check_all().(But this problem is not lwip related).

FB