lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with NULL pcb->callback_arg

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with NULL pcb->callback_arg
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:32:25 +0200

Baptiste Chaboud-crousaz wrote:
Can you explain me what is the purpose of this function?

The poll function is used for timeout handling. For example, the http server closes connections that are idle for too long (poll is called twice without data sent or received in between).

Regarding your initial problem, I know it's not correct that arg is NULL in http_sent (and I'm afraid I don't know why - doesn't happen here with the httpd in contrib), but why do you get a "hardfault exception" (whatever that is)? The code you sent last time seemed to check for a NULL-pointer correctly...

Simon