lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP not sending initial ACK

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP not sending initial ACK
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:46:10 +0200

Chuck Kuecker wrote

There has to be something different about how I handle TCP reception in this part of my code as compared to the other section, where I do TCP reception flawlessly, always. I’ve just got to find it.

You could post your code here if you want. If it's something obvious, maybe someone can help you from just reading the code...

Simon