lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to force dup ACK

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to force dup ACK
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:37:35 +0800

I add the different part to make duplicate ACK send, but still could
not find the proper  position.

I add  duplicate ACK here, but did not got expect result
static void
tcp_output_segment(struct tcp_seg *seg, struct tcp_pcb *pcb)
{

  ip_output(seg->p, &(pcb->local_ip), &(pcb->remote_ip), pcb->ttl, pcb->tos,
      IP_PROTO_TCP);

/***
  if(  pcb->flags &TF_ACK_NOW == TF_ACK_NOW )
  {
  ip_output(seg->p, &(pcb->local_ip), &(pcb->remote_ip), pcb->ttl, pcb->tos,
      IP_PROTO_TCP);
  }
***/
}

Is there anyone could guild me where to set the DUP ACK?

I tried to make duplicate ACK to remote, so it becomes less possible
to lost ACK in GPRS. network.

Lee