lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwIP stack with MODBUS TCP/IP on application layer

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwIP stack with MODBUS TCP/IP on application layer
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:15:26 -0400

I've implemented Modbus/TCP on multiple products using the raw API... but the
solution is kind of kludgy because we had already supported serial Modbus in
previous iterations of those product lines, so we bolted onto that. I've yet to
generalize it for the community, and see no opportunity to do so in the near
future, though I would like to eventually.