lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to fix an IP address with DHCP while being recogniz

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to fix an IP address with DHCP while being recognized with the routers?
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:51:44 +0200

"toto.conseil" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I search sources such as program examples or program test using
> DHCP_inform. Can someone
> confirm that DHCP_inform is the right function for receive by the router a
> predefined
> address?

I'm afraid I totally don't understand what you want to do. Could you explain it
a bit more detailed, please?

What do you mean by "receive by the router a predefined address"? Do you mean
to let the router always give your device the same address although the device
is using DHCP? In that case, you have to configure the router, not lwIP.

And what do you mean with "being recognized with the routers"?

Simon