lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP stops responding on Ping and HTTP calls from a bro

From: Ruben
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP stops responding on Ping and HTTP calls from a browser
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:01:31 +0200

Hi Kieran

I got the stat working unfortunately the debug function not yet.
But in the port files i found how to decare the printf for the stats function.

I have some errors on etharp

           ETHARP
xmit: 7
recv: 1256
fw: 0
drop: 54
chkerr: 0
lenerr: 0
memerr: 0
rterr: 0
proterr: 54
opterr: 0
err: 0
cachehit: 1042

when refresh the web browser the proterr increases.
this also happend on ping.

any sugestions or remarks ?

Ruben