lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Query regarding lwip & XEmacLite_RecvFrame

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Query regarding lwip & XEmacLite_RecvFrame
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:29:01 +0200

Questions like this *might* be better off in a Xilinx/Microblaze related forum, since it seems to highly depend on your port, driver or OS setup. However, you might be lucky to find another Microblaze user reading this here...

Simon

Arunachalam Annamalai:
Hi,

I am trying to send data from PC to Spartan 3E Starter kit board (Rev-D) through a p-to-p ethernet interface.

I had used lwip software stack and echo server and was able to ping. Using telnet, I could find the echo server replying back to the request.

Now, I would like the Microblaze processor to fetch the packets from ethernetlite core and process it. When I add the following code snippet post xemacif_input(netif) in the infinite while loop, I don't find the server to respond to my ping request.

while (1) {
xemacif_input(netif);
transfer_data();
}

int transfer_data() {
xil_printf("Echo server is replying back the data \n");
Xuint16 data16;
Xuint8 *FramePtr = 0x00000000;
data16 = XEmacLite_SendFrame(XPAR_ETHERNET_MAC_BASEADDR, FramePtr, );
return 0;
}

I guess I am missing something very trivial. Would really appreciate if you could let me know what the problem is and probably pointers to sample codes using XEmacLite_SendFrame.

Thanks!
Arun
_______________________________________________ lwip-users mailing list address@hidden https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip-users