lwip-users

[lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support

From: Omer Ilany
Subject: [lwip-users] Stable release with IPv6 support
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:55:14 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently using version 1.4.0 in a project I'm working on and I was wondering if IPv6 support (dual stack, as in the master branch) is going to be integrated soon into future stable releases.
Can you provide any information regarding what is the next stable version supporting IPv6 and when is it expected?
Do you have any experience with that code? Was it tested against standard linux/windows stacks?

Omer