lwip-users

[lwip-users] Implementing a Berkeley sockets compatibility layer

From: Fernando C.V.
Subject: [lwip-users] Implementing a Berkeley sockets compatibility layer
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:26:03 +0100

Hello,

I'm intending to port the libupnp library for its use on an ARM STM32
processor. This library seems to rely on Berkeley sockets and under
FreeRTOS as it asks for "netinet/in.h", "sys/socket.h", etc. header
files, so I was thinking about creating replacements for these files
to work as intermediate layer so I can use libupnp with lwIP on top of
FreeeRTOS. Would I be doing it right, or could there be a saner way to
get it working? any tip on where to find further help?

Thank you very much.

--
Fernando Carmona