lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP 1.1.1 on Ecos Raw api works but Netconn Api not?

From: Fred39
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.1.1 on Ecos Raw api works but Netconn Api not?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:44:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys

i am using Ecos 2.x with the lwip Port of Ecos 3.0. The Lwip Stack version
is 1.1.1 last changelog is 2009-03-12 splipif. So i have implemented the
Ethernet Driver of my device AT91RM9200. It works fine. That means i can
Ping my device and use telnet. But all these works only with the Raw Api.
Because i am using Ecos  OS i want to use the Socket or the Netconn Api.
To test it i use the example tcpecho which is written with the netconn api.
What happens is that the function Netconn_listen() dont gets a connection.
My netconn looks like this in the Debugger:

conn
type = NETCONN_TCP  0x0
state = NETCONN_NONE  0x0
pcb =
local_ip = (addr = 0x0)
emote_ip = (addr = 0x0)
recvmbox = 0x0
acceptmbox = 0x0
recv_avail = 0x0
tcpecho_thread(
conn
err = 0x11)

and tha last function before the exception is this.
Cyg_ThreadQueue_Implementation::enqueue
exception

When i skip the exception which apears 5 times Ecos runs Normal and i can
Ping the device only, the TCP connection over netconn doesnt work.
This happends 5 times than the program
Hope somebody can give me some advise

Regards