lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.1.1 on Ecos Raw api works but Netconn Api not?

From: Fred39
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.1.1 on Ecos Raw api works but Netconn Api not?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:27:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your reply Simon.
That would be the eth_drv.c/.h which is the port for Ecos did u mean that
file? but could it also be the Ethernet Driver? I have the AT91RM9200
Controller and got a ecos driver for it which i tought worked properly
because of the reason that i can ping it and the raw api works on it.

Option 2:
I also tried the port from LWIP 1.3.2 from the latest ecos CVS on my Ecos
2.0 but there the function tcpip_init_done never returns so it never
initialize the lwip stack. What could be the problem?

What would be your advise? try to get the newer port working where i dont
get any initialization or try to work on the old stack and fix the threading
problem?